Get the most out of your shaving routine with this Shaving Brush, chosen specifically to increase lather and maximise the effects of our shaving bar.
- Soft bristles, optimum for sensitive skin
- Creates a rich lather
- Lacquered wood handle for durability
- Vegan Bristles - No Animal Products
- A wonderful alternative to badger or boar hair brushes
How to use
- Wet the brush by running it under some warm water.
- Gently squeeze out the excess of water
- Friction the brush in circular motions over your shaving bar in your palm or in a bowl to create a lather
- Apply to the skin
- Rinse the brush.
How to Prolonge your Shaving Brush’s life
- Never use water super hot water (you should be able to appreciate the temperature, if not it means it's too hot for the brush too)
- Do not pull the bristles. When squeezing excess water out, simply squeeze the knot, do not pull the bristles.
- Do not press the brush too hard on either the soap or your skin. The tip of the bristle is enough.
- After use, rinse thoroughly, shake out any excess water, and dry the brush on a clean towel. Do not store away a damp brush.
- Soap and other minerals will eventually build up on your brush. A soak in a 50/50 vinegar/water solution for less than a minute will remove most of these deposits.
Why we went for synthetic fibers:
We were asked so many times if we would offer a shaving brush, so we started looking into it. Bristles can only be of two origins: animal or synthetic. Sadly, no plant-based bristle can create the lather a shaving brush is supposed to create. Bareaya is a company who fights plastic waste. But we are also a company supporting cruelty-free products. We faced the dilemma. And, knowing that a shaving brush is something you can keep and don't need to be replaced regularly, we finally opted for synthetic fibers.